Construction tarps and covers
Woven polyethylene construction tarps, woven polyethylene mesh trash chutes and more to suit your needs.
Toiles G.R. offers economical imported tarps made from clear woven polyethylene.
- Weave with 8 × 8 threads per square inch, 850 deniers
- Coated on 1 side with 1 mil (25 microns) of polyethylene
- Hems reinforced on the inside with rope
- Grommets every 3′ or 4′ and rope attached to each grommet
- 15′ × 20′ in bundles of 10
- 20′ × 30′ in bundles of 5
- 30′ × 50′ in bundles of 1
- 15′ x 755′ rolls
- White 3.5-ounce standard or FR tarps or rolls
- Green-and-white heavy-duty 6-ounce tarps
We offer woven green polyethylene mesh debris netting in widths of 6.6′ and 10′ by 150′ in length or black netting in widths of 8′ and 12′ in lengths of 300′, manufactured in Quebec.
Chutes and tarps for roofers and snow removal
We manufacture heavy-duty chutes and tarps used to lower construction debris during industrial flat roof refurbishing work.
We also sell woven polyethylene mesh for collecting construction debris on the ground during residential roofing work.